Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Long Term Bucket List

Long Term Bucket List
  1. Have a family: Everybody's dream is to marry the girl/boy of their dreams. I want to marry the girl of my dreams, and have 5 children, one set of twin boys, and three girls. I would also like to live on a farm/ranch where we have animals of all kinds, like chickens, goats, horses, cows, pigs, sheep, etc.  
  2. Spend one month in a different country for an entire year. I think spending one month in a new country every month for a year would be cool, because you would get to learn a lot about different countries that you never knew. You could learn about their different cultures, customs, and taste different foods from all around the world.
  3. There is one person who means the world to me, her name is Sara Currivan or as I like to call her, "Scurri." Our friendship started in the 9th grade, and I guess you could say we are inseparable. We are always together in school, even if it means one of us has to change our schedule to match the others, so we share some of the same classes. When we aren't in school together we are texting non-stop, my phone never stop blowing up with texts from her. One important thing for me that  I would like to do before I die is to stay friends with Sara, as we go off to college and even when we grow up and have families of our own. Some may say this does not belong on a bucket list because it technically isn't a task I would like to accomplish before death, but to me it is the most important task I could ever handle. She may even be the one I would like to spend my entire life with, but who really knows?
  4. Attend Endicott College and graduate with a degree in Hospitality and Tourism, and one day open a successful hotel chain; like the Ritz Carlton.
  5. Live a successful, peaceful, long, and happy life. Happiness is the key to a successful life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment